HCS Student Advising
HCS Academic Advisor
- 9 am – 4 pm, Monday – Thursday and 9 am – Noon, Friday
- Peer Advisors are available for immediate help with quick questions on the registration process, using PASS, PolyPlanner, campus involvement and more.
- To meet with your Academic Advisor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, major, EMPL ID, and a couple available days and times.
Procedure to Declare a Concentration (DOC) - (For Download Only)
Curriculum Planning Worksheet (PDF) - (For Download Only)
- 2019-2020 AEPS major (PDF)
- 2017-2019 AEPS major (PDF)
- 2015-2017 AEPS major (PDF)
- 2013-2015 AEPS major (PDF)
Change of Major:
- Changing into the AEPS major: Change of Major Requirements (PDF) - (For Download Only)
- Changing out of AEPS major: Students desiring to change out of the AEPS Major must first meet with an Advisor or Department Head of their desired major. Once they have met with the prospective department, students must meet with the Academic Advisor to discuss a plan for switching majors.