HCS Student Advising
HCS Academic Advisor
Meagan Groom, M. Ed., 805-756-7574, firstname.lastname@example.org
CAFES Advising: Drop-in Hours:
- Please visit the CAFES Advising website for updated Drop-In Hours
- Peer Advisors are available for immediate help with quick questions on the registration process, using PASS, PolyPlanner, campus involvement and more.
- To meet with your Academic Advisor, please e-mail email@example.com with your name, major, EMPL ID, and a couple available days and times.
Curriculum Planning Worksheet (PDF) - (For Download Only)
For Advising questions, click here.
Change of Major:
- Changing into the AEPS major: Change of Major Requirements (PDF) - (For Download Only)
- Changing out of AEPS major: Students desiring to change out of the AEPS Major must first meet with an Advisor or Department Head of their desired major. Once they have met with the prospective department, students must meet with the Academic Advisor to discuss a plan for switching majors.